Bill Barham

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilbert cales

Reaction score
Bill, how are you doing?? Are you moving around any better? Keep us posted. Bubby

Hey Bubby,

Thanks for asking. I'm doing a little better every day.

There is still a lot of pain and I still have to use the walker they gave me and take it very easy. Absolutely no bending, no twisting, overreaching, etc...

I have a support network that's great. I have a lot of visitors, sometimes too much, with someone bringing me lunch every day and hanging around to see if I need anything. I go to the Doctor's tomorrow for a follow-up visit and that will be my first day out YIPPPEEEEEEE. The staples in my back to come out in another two weeks or so.

I understand that this is at least a 4 to 6 month recuperation period. I didn't believe that when I first heard it but I certainly believe it now:)

Thanks for your card Bubby and everyone else who sent me one. They are on my fireplace mantle and I appreciate every one! They cheer me up when I get down. I get a little grumpy because I quit smoking at the same time and I WANT A CIGARETTE!:)

Bill

Latest posts

Back