BILL BARHAM, get your LifeJacket!

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score

strm3_strike_720x486.jpg

Sevenpin ought to recognize that picture....that's the diagram for how the get a strike in bowling. :-()

Harpo

I'm beginning to think that our club tournament in a Corps of Engineers flood control dam on Sunday is not looking so good.

We are suppose to get lots of rain here in JAX, to bad I have pager this weekend. Would love to get out sunday, after it blows through, bet the fish will be fired up.

Time to see if those "100MPH" rain suites stand up to their name!! lol. Have fun. Stay safe.

Max <><

Bill - When is it expected to hit your area? Beka's on bed rest with Strep and want to make sure sister-in-law and kids are prepared and then OK.

Trep

Trep, I don;t think it's supposed to get here, if at all, until Saturday but it's been raining to beat the band already. Everything will be ok up here so don;t worry.

Probably a lot of rain and wind.

Give my regards to Becca and I hope she's better soon.

Bill

i have a tourny on sunday on the NH/VT border. i hope the storm slows by sunday.

how do you catch fish during a huricane????

The next 8-12 hours are really critical, to see where it will eventually wind up. Over the past 2 days, the eventual track has moved westward somewhat, to the mid-state region of SC.

A lot seems to depend upon the stalled front that is running along the east coast. If it starts backing up (moving westward), more of the Eastern Seaboard will get the tropical stuff. This morning, they had Tropical Watches posted all the way up to Charleston, SC.

Tex

Hey greg........you fishing the CT river this weekend. Had a tourney there last month. email me and i'll fill you in on what we did, and what the winners did......lol [email protected]

nope, fishing lake mascoma in enfield.

pre fished tuesday and caught 1 fish, its going to be a tough day if the rain comes like they say. unless the fish decide to bite.

GregD

Latest posts

Back