Big Bass shootout.

• Thread starter Bryan McDonough [URL]http://www.basschamps.com/bas
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was upset when I caught a 6# in a club tournament and lost big bass by .02, I can't imagine bringing in a 15# and getting a pat on the back and sorry, its not big enough.:wacko:

I don't care, if I "DID" catch a 15 lber and did lose big bass, you still couldn't have wiped the smile off of my face!

Randy!

Yes, word is though the 2 15lbers died before the shareluker truck go there. I cannot verify that though.

Also another note that is 5 15+lb bass caught this year from Choke Canyon.

Many people have told me that Choke is a better place to go than Amistad or Falcon.

Not sure about Falcon, But i'd go to Choke over Amistad. Of course Amisatd is a just a neat lake.

Falcon does not get near the fishing pressure as Choke or Amistad does.

Well, the BASS Federation State Team tournament is on Amistad this week. Our team left yesterday morning, for the trip down there.

Tex

If I caught a 15lb LMB and did NOT win Big Bass for that tournament...I'd be totally dumbfounded!! That's a fish of a LIFETIME and to have 1-2 others caught the same day that are even BIGGER?!....that's just bizzare!!! That would be like getting a hole in one golfing and then your buddy gets 2 on the same day!! That's just beyond probablility!:blink:

Kinda what I was thinking. 4 fish over 13lbs were weighed in this past weekend in Texas. 6,423 angler's had a fish over 13lbs on but it got off for various reasons.

Latest posts

Back