Best Fathers Day Ever!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
My daughter and son in law gave me a nice fathers day card and a $25 BPS gift card. Then Jennifer showed us the pictures from her ultrasound!! I'm a GRANDPA!! My grandchild is about 3 months along and due around Jan 6, 2013 so it will be a while before I get to see it. :wub::wub: As you can probably guess this is my first. :lol:

My wife and I both suspected she was pregnant before mothers day. I was so sure that I bought her a mother to be card. She didn't say anything till Sunday.

Mac, don't post anything on facebook because she hasn't told some of the family yet. ;)

On a side note, last Thursday a buddy and I decided to go to Canada fishing for a week. We leave tomorrow morning. :D A grandpa and a Canadian fishing trip in the same week?? It doesn't get much better than this!!

Gene, what an amazing time for you! Congratulations Grandpa! Very cool.:D

That's great! My little granddaughter turned 18 months and is a joy. They always love thier grandpas. Enjoy!

Barry

Congrats Gene! You're going to love being a Grandpa.

The only thing better than having a grandbaby is a second and third... :wub:

Thanks everyone! We are very excited. :wub:

My wife has already been out baby shopping. :blink: This could get expensive! I may not be able to afford Little Johns for a while. ;)

We went up by Chapleau Ontario to a camp on Wangoon Lake called Paquette's camp. Lots of small mouth and good walleye and pike on that lake but we tend to do better on Lake Nagisin/Highbrush a few miles away. We actually limited out on Walleye the first night on Wangoon. The next 2 days were tough fishing but we did get most of our pike.

Friday was our last day to fish and it was tougher than the previous 2 days. At 4pm we had only caught 3 fish all day. We went into a long cove near the boat ramp and worked it for pike all the way to the end. Once we got to the end I was casting a floating jerkbait and my buddy was throwing a diving type jerkbait. I nailed a small pike, then another. My buddy nailed a walleye and then another. I switched to a firetiger Rapala and all heck broke loose. We sat there and hit between 30 and 40 walleye's in about 2 hours. We had a great time and brought back great memories and some fish.

Gene

Latest posts

Back