Bassin Guide Service Logo

• Thread starter Travis Smith [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Whatch think?

T.S.
Bass.bmp

wow Travis, that is awesome! as the project progresses you will probably want to get the phone numbers etc on there too. might think of gettin an 800 number also. great looking drawing. hope it all works out for ya. looks good.

jd

I think the logo is 1.5 meg... that's HUGE. Also, you might want to commit to "excellence". :) Seriously though, you need to get that file size down.

Put a note in your report that says you have written permission from the artist to re-use copywritten art as your logo,......your teacher will think,.."Wow,..this kid REALLY did his research on this project!"....could be the difference between an A and a A+!!..LOL Good luck Travis!

Mac

As noted above. The last step you ALWAYS do, is run the spellchecker!

It's really nice.

1-800-BIG-BASS sounds good to me.

Tex

Travis - GREAT looking logo, good luck on your project. Hey, when it's done and turned it email it to Rich and he can post it in the Grab Bag! Gotta love young folks getting in the game!!!

Mac - That one or your fish??

Travis,

On your picture:

Do a 'save as', and save it as a JPEG file. It went down considerably, when I did it.

Tex

Sorry I didnt think it was going to be this big ill do that Tex.

Thanks

T.S.

(I forgot to run spell check.LOL I was in a hurry to go fishin and i had to finish my homework first.)

No,..It's not one of my fish,....but I'm familiar with the copywrite laws,...and I was just pullin' his leg!...His teacher will say something about him getting permission if he adds that,....gauranteed!!! It's just shows that he reaallly did do his research...with the help of the NTOWS! LOL...

Maybe do a little photoshop work and get rid of the "pink" lure. Why, you'd think it was Hammertime Guide Service!! Or maybe North Coundry Bass, Birds and Thongs.

TOXIC

He's a heck of a lot better than I am.(not L'ing OL)

Nice job Travis,it's a mean lookin' sucker...

Steve

Great looking logo, Travis!

Hope ya get an A+ on that project!

egMike

Latest posts

Back