Bait Fish

• Thread starter William Kleindienst
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Kleindienst

Reaction score
Ok so can anyone tell me if the baitfish are back in the coves and if they are uplake or downlake at Lake Anna? I am fishing this Friday and would appreciate some help. One other thing is it really stained uplake and what are the temps, thanks!

Bill - My neighbor and I were up lake (Pamunkey) on Monday almost up to Terry's Run. Baitfish were bustin' all over. We fished all morning and only picked up one small one. Not one of our better days. We went downlake (between Thurmon Islands and Dike 2) and didn't see many baitfish and only managed two small ones. Left the water around 1 o'clock. Should have kept to the hot side. If you want to fish the hot side and not the cold side let me know and I will set you up with a pass.

Bill in VA

Ours are in the parking lots!!!! our lake (allatoona) is 12ft OVER full pool as of 6:15pm tonight. Kids had school off roads still closed, 7 folks dead so far, sad stories. Luckily were fine, just a little water in the garage, no damage.

Trep - glad to hear the family is okay. I take it no worries about low water at Lanier? Sorry, not trying to be glib. Just find it ironic that after record drought, there's record rain.

Jim - Yes we had a record drought and now have what they call MORE then a 100 year flood! Lanier is still I think 3 ft below full pool but more then full enough for the FLW tournament next year!

Thanks Uncle Billy - Were good, lake is up another 1ft over night, expect 1-2 more feet before its done due to the rivers/creeks still cresting...

Death tool up to 10 so far :-(

I found out the hard way last week flying through Atlanta...delays, delays, delays.

The baitfish on Anna are not normal they will hold deep at the mouths much longer than other bodies of water. Always start deep and work your way back.

TOXIC

I guess the drought down in Georgia is over?

Don't laugh. With a 3-month old, I don't pay much attention to anything except full diaper pailss and the laundry.

Mo - Are you getting any sleep yet? With my oldest it was up at 2am for 16 oz of breast milk, rock him and back to bed for 4 more hours. But when he hit 1 year he started sleeping 12 hours at a shot! LOL

Yup no drought here!!

Very little sleep, but not because of the boy. He goes down about ten o'clock and doesn't wake up until six the next morning.

I, on the other hand, can finally get at my homework once he's asleep, which keeps me up until 1 or 2 o'clock. We just finished our business law course. Tonight I have two chapters of Operations & Supply Chain Management to read, and I have to take an online quiz that the instructor says should take about an hour.

Tomorrow it will be two more chapters and then completing the problems assigned for all four chapters. Friday it will be reading a case study and prepping for my 4-hour study team meeting on Saturday with it's associated group assignment. I get a break on Sunday and then go to class for four hours on Monday.

Compared to me, the boy has got it good. I can't wait to see what my life/nights will be like when I have to take both a traditional class AND an online finance course at the same time. :wacko:

Thanks Bill, Jaws and I are going out tomorrow have been fishing the Potomac and haven't been to Anna in months. If you don't mind leave the passes and when Mark and I meet at the lake we can decide which side we want to fish, appreciate it.

Tox/Tim - That is wrong in so many ways!!! LOL I didn't say "I" breast fed him!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back