Auto Floor Mats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a brand for decent custom fit floor mats? I looked a the Cabela ones online. They are made by WeatherTech. I looked at some WeatherTech reviews and there were a lot of mixed reviews. Many mentioning that they did not fit quite right.

Thanks

Paul

I have had weathertechs in my last three trucks and they have fit fantastic in all three. they would be my first and only suggestion.

Thanks Jim. Did you find them local or did you have to order them? If local, where since we live in the same area?

Paul

I've got WeatherTech mats in the two front floors and the "big" one in the back of my Expedition. They are awesome. Nothing better .... period. The fit is perfect in every way.

i have weather techs in both my cars and swear by them. they are worth the money

Paul,

I have always bought mine directly from weathertech and had them shipped. I dont know of anyone local that has them.

Here in the Dallas Fort Worth Area Four Wheel Parts carry them.

Darrell

I put Weathertechs in my new Grand Cherokee. Seem to fit very well to me. I ordered mine through Amazon. Hard to get a good deal on them but you can save a little if you look around.

Latest posts

Back