And you think work is hard!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
'Cause I know, but still can't believe that not EVERYONE on this site is following Andy's "What" post, I thought I reprint my favorite here. (Edited to save space):

re: What' by Mac, 7/24/2002 08:01 ET

If you're traveling at the speed of light,....will your headlites work?? and...I've often wondered,...traveling at the speed of sound,...can you hear your radio or do you have to slow down??

re: What' by TrepMan, 7/24/2002 15:36 ET

That's easy Greg - It's all just has to do with the Magnetohydrodynamic theory and applications. You see Dielectric material such as Halogen headlamps do not subscribe to the Boundary Layer Technology Flow characteristics that you would think. So, the bright field transmission images revealed a homogeneous crystalline matrix, with no evidence of distinct Ba phases or ex-solution phenomena resulting from the 137Cs transmutation. Electron diffraction patterns obtained from seve ral portions of the sample were consistent with literature values for pollucite.

Now this all assumes your using Lincoln/Mercury/Ford designed headlights. Don't get me started on GM products!!

Trep....give me some of that stuff cause that must be some good chit....

TEE

Back