Alternative to body scans at the airport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners

at airports:

All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that

will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have

hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the

sealed booth.

This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of

this nonsense about racial profiling and the device would eliminate

long and expensive trials.

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're

in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly

thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention,

standby passengers; we now have a seat available on flight number..."

"From what country are you talking about Fatrap? I'm from Mexico and proud of it"

I dont see why that matters, He said "illegals" that could be from anywere. and I agree, atleast they would then finally be doing something..

Ace just wondering when you say "from Mexico" do you mean you live in America now or Mexico now?

I ask becasue if your so proud of Mexico. then go back. America is for the People who have family and friends that risk thier lives to protect our freedoms. Not for people who gloat over thier home country's greatness, yet live on ours.

Just my two cents. dont get so offended im just giving my opinion. ( i know some plp on here are just too sensitive in general)

I like that Greg!!! Great idea!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

From what country are you talking about Fatrap? I'm from Mexico and proud of it.

That's great that you're proud of your heritage, but that is also completely unrelated to fatrap's post. Illegal means just that; illegal. It doesn't have ownership to a singular country in its' context. You're from Mexico and that's wonderful. As long as you hold citizenship or legal resident status I welcome you, but can't see how you can take any offense at the post preceding yours. :wacko:

Have everyone show up at the airport NAKED! It's getting close to that, and I think that would solve many problems.

Bombers and Terrorists for sure.

With the added benefit that the number of people flying would be greatly reduced!

Tex

A friend of mine posted on her Facebook page news that she had been through her first enhanced pat down. She wrote:

"Now I am a woman. The funny part was that I walked through the detector without setting off any beeps. When they pulled me aside anyway, I asked them why. The lady just said "bulk on top." I laughed and said "Honey, those are boobs."

This is what's coming folks, the government telling you what to do but offering no acceptable options to protect your rights.

Ace

Unless you're and illegal it doesn't apply to you. My grandparents were legal immigrants from Poland and Germany.

I commend your decision to be LEGAL

fatrap

Yeap I'm fully American Citizen. I have been living here in the U.S.A. since I was 6 month's old of birth. And the today I turned 49.

wow, not to bring this post back to the top..but it sure did not go the direction I thought it was gonna go!

"today I turned 49." If I have that figured right, then Happy Birthday! Course Fatrap and I have shoes older than that... LOL:eek:

You could also put a bomb sniffing dog at the boarding gate that could check everyone that passed by and not touch anyone.

having bomb dogs sounds way to easy! Anything the Gov't does has to be complex and cumbersome and irritate the hell out of people.

Latest posts

Back