A Matter of Perspective in the Healthcare debate

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.businessweek.com/magazi
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone thinks gov't is going to reduce paperwork look at the tax code. You can't even figure your taxes hardly without buying software or paying someone.

Most of the paper work today is because of the govt and lawyers. The system is not perfect and difinately needs some changing but not the govt.

Here is the part that really burns me. Somewhere between 60-70% of the American's that are polled today, indicate they do not want health care reform as it is being proposed. Many, do not want it at all, for the simple fear that they will eventually have less care/coverage with the Government getting more involved, or the price truly becoming outrageous.

So when did it become 'the many being governed by the few', instead of the people telling the government what they want them to do.

The present group in Washington, have better get their priorities straight. Not just the ones in power either.

Now, for the ones that are in Power (the President, Pelosi and Reed) - they are simply arrogant and untrustworthy.

Tex

I see no reform to any proposals that do anything realistic than shift the weight of who pays for the uninsured and underinsured. It is totally ridiculous, in this age of digital records, to go for an office visit and annual blood tests, see one nurse practitioner, one doctor, one lab tech, three billing clerks, three receptionists and now recieve three statements that (fortunately) all show I have a zero balance due. FIX THAT, DAMMIT.

(of course, then, there would be additional fallout from the thousands of newly unemployed in the healthcare industry).

Thank You Pondscum!

If you don't like it now...wait til Uncle Sam gets ahold of it and then tell me how you like it:angry: