A Birthday Uncle Billy would never remember...LOL

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.geocities.com/Heartland
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Today is the 233nd Birthday of the United States Marine Corps, creayted by Congress on November 10, 1775, pre-dating even the Revolution and the founding of the country.

Semper Fi to all...

A little History of the Birthday Celebration and Balls is set out at this website.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/6350/birthday.htm

OOORAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , and Semper Fi to all my fellow Brother Marines and their families. The World is a better place because we have the United States Marine Corps.

A big happy birthday to all my Marine friends and thank you for what you all have done over the last 233 years. Uncle Billy might have been there for the first birthday, but I'm not sure! LOL

I have to apologize to the United States Marine Corp. and also to all of the Leathernecks here on N.T.O.W.S.!:) My Friend Greg was right. I did forget the Corp Birthday but it was because I had a very busy, long day and it was not intentional at all. I'm damned proud of all of the Marines, especially the ones I was in combat with, and also tomorrow every military branch member there is.

Uncle Billy had the birth date right next to his chair: Marine Corp., 11/10/1775 and I had every intention of of broadcasting it because I knew Greg Meyer would pout and stamp his feet.:rolleyes::p 1775 certainly predated the Revolution but was 92 years after my direct ancestor died in James City Co., VA.. He wanted to go Airborne too but there weren't any airplanes yet?:lol::p

Happy Birthday from me to the United States Marine Corp and my best regards to all of the marines on this site. All of you have my best regards:D

My Very Warm Regards, Uncle Billy

A belated Happy Birthday USMC!!! I spoke to a Gunny at the range yesterday who showed me his 1969 issued stacked leather handled Ka-Bar. I told him his knife was almost my age and he replied, "It's not the age of the knife that's important, but the life it's had, both saving and ending lives."

God Bless all you Devil Dogs!! :D