96 180 tf throttle control

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dstillwell

Reaction score
My 96 180 tf has this control on a tracker series mercury 150 efi. Obviously the shift lock is broken and I cannot seem to find any part numbers. The plate says quicksilver 3000 series. It's not a classic.
Thanks in advance.
I
20230102_220744.jpg

Go to mercurymarne.com and browse either by motor number or motor model. That should get part number.

Yea I went through there and looks like you need to find a dealer for a complete replacement. I know that's not what you want. Have you checked with a dealer and see if they can find the part you need.

Here are the 2 part numbers you are looking for 824023 A6 824024
You are the hero of the Day. Found an entire handle on eBay for a reasonable price.
Now I can more safely run this boat come spring and see if bass boat life is for me. I have had Lund aluminum boats for 20 years and this if my first glass one.

You are the hero of the Day. Found an entire handle on eBay for a reasonable price.
Now I can more safely run this boat come spring and see if bass boat life is for me. I have had Lund aluminum boats for 20 years and this if my first glass one.
I am sure you will love it . Good luck !

Latest posts

Back