4 Day Fishin' Trip

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Allen

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow on a 4 day fishing trip with my Dad. Going to blow the shoulder the rest of the way out before my replacement surgery next week! We're heading for Jennings Randolph Lake on the West Virginia/Maryland border with a side trip to Mount Storm Lake. J.R. has produced the state record walleye from the lake itself and several record trout from the tailwaters. There are also muskie and tiger muskie there. We're going for bass (both LM and SM), but wouldn't turn down a good walleye fillet! Mt. Storm Lake is reporting that the gizzard shad are balling up, so that should make lure selection easy. This is our first time on either of these lakes and I can't wait to try them out. I'll give a report when i get back.

Scott

That sounds like fun Are you taking your dads boat?I have been to MT storm what a cool place.If I don't see or talk to you good luck fishin and good luck with the shoulder.While your recouping we can go out and I will help you reel em in.:lol:

Paul

Hey Paul,

We are taking my boat. It's shorter for me to drag mine over than for dad to drag his. Thanks for the well wishes and the offer to fish for me! I'm hoping I'll be able to get some LATE season fishing in. From what the doc tells me, I'm not supposed to be pushing or pulling anything for 3 months. Of course, lately I haven't been pulling in any big fish so it shouldn't be a problem! :(

Latest posts

Back