2nd half of BassFan interview---check it out!

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.bassfan.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent article Mac. Does this mean that we will have to share you with the rest of the world?

Sue

Hey Marke, ya know what this means. Some day our plaques from the rally will be worth a LOT of money! LOL

Rob,...hopefully NOT until i'm DEAD!!!! LOL..so don't bank on it yet,.....I wana live a LOOOOONG time!!! Still too many places I haven't fished yet!!! HA!!!

Mac

Come on out to Champlain, we can "speed" things up for you! LOL You get big enough, fast enough, it won't matter if your dead, alive, or a democrat....your "pre-famous" stuff will be worth some coin! Especially authentic, signed (in silver ?) framed art work that the artist hand delivered.....AND we have a corresponding photo of Marke and I being presented the plaques by the artist to go with it! Ha.....that's one of those Antique roadshow homeruns!

To become a REALLY famous artist you have to go crazy and then cut off one of your ears(Vincent Van Gogh). You have the first part down now when you gonna do the next part.LOL

fatrap

Absolutely fantastic... I am so happy for you... Take it to the top....

So Mac, does this mean with the cash you'll be rolling in and buring for fuel, you can sponsor a lowly guide and up and comer in the tourneys with a limited S&T 520??? LOL

After I get my mortgage paid off and my kids through college,...then we'll talk,...until then....buy more duct tape!! LOL

Again, kudos to a creative angler

Hey people...be sure to fill out the comments page...give Mac an additional boost (maybe he'll allow us a group buy)

Mini...

We never wonder "who"..."my buddy John is".... just "what".... LOL

True, True.....LOL

WWWWAAAAAZZZUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?

Out of here got to head to Shannons....

Mini

Great article Mac. Good picture too,You look younger for some reason...Was that photo touched up.It's amazing what good P/R people can do! lol

Can we get some S&T graphics that we can put on are boat's for next year's tournament tour.

Hay Mini I know who yor are ,Your the guy that catch's the fish. If I ever have the pleasure of fishing with you in my boat you get the front of the boat,because that's were you belong. yor da man !

Great article Mac, I sent in a nice comment on the article and your site.

So, my Birthday is 6 weeks past and Hanukah is comming up - Where is my shirt??? LOL

I am so proud Mac, I told Beka she has to put her Rod and Hat in the china cabinet, no wearing it except on special occations!!

Mac, Congrats!! I have been reading the Scales for ever and love it!!! May only Good and great Fortune come to you!!!

P.S. another Nitro guy lookin to go Ranger/Yammy package

as the opti did a yucti on me again!!

Mark

Thanx Mark.....I liek to be in the front of the boat. Boat positioning is important!

Mini

The almightly Mini in a "back breaking" Ranger? No, can't be. Oh yes, he WILL convert, oh YES, he will!

You are right about that! lol

The 520 is a nice ride Lamoy. You should try it!

I have more seat time in various boats than alot of the actual owners of them! lol (I have driven and been in Ranger, Skeeter, Triton, Champion, Stratos, BassCat and of course Nitro this summer!)

Mini

The 2003 Comanche Series only I believe.

You know as nice as they are, they are useless in really rough water when you press your feet against the angled portion of the floor. You see whn you do that, it pins your back to the seat and you really dont bounce that much....they are still awfully comfortable!

Mini

Mac...Nice interview!!!Congrats!!!...My son came into the computer room as I was checking out the scales&tales site....he thought your fish characters were 'awesome'!....Mike L.

I'll second what Mike L said, my kids think it's the greatest also, way to go mac, congrats!! egMike

Thanks Mike's!!..LOL Wait'll they see the new 'toon tomorrow!! It's another Top 10!! :eek:) "Bad Guy's" Costume ideas!!...ahaaha.....

Mac

Latest posts

Back