• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23p High 5

• Thread starter Bryan McDonough
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan McDonough

Reaction score
Good condition no dings or dents. I have only run once.

$250

email for pics.

Shoot got me? i'd have to look it up. Its a large hub prop, fits on my 225.

Look at the inside of the prop or in between the blades on the hub part. It should have the diameter stamped on the prop somewhere.

I gonna say its a 13 1/4 thru hub design. I don't see it stamped anywhere. Its the same as any odd pitched high five on the market.

Mikel for skiing it would be a good prop, overall performance it not what the high five is designed for. Its sacrifices top end for excellent low end. Its a good family fun prop in my mind.

Awesome hole shot and great stability in the water as 2 1/2 blades are always in. But you do give up top end and might red line if you over trim. Go with a 4 blade Mikel, if you want hole shot.

Mikel already knows my answer to this one, the trophy is a awesome prop in the 896. And you are welcome to try it out on your boat if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back