21.7 lb LM from San Diego

• Thread starter John Astrello [URL]http://www.signonsandiego.com/s
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Man, just ran across the story and picture from S. California.

This is the picture of the recently caught 21.7 lb LM taken from Lake Dixon (60 acres!) near San Diego.

Weight corrected - had it right the first time!

Now this is a HAWG!

Link to the story below.

Tex
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/outdoors/20030601-9999_1s1outdoors.html
030601bigbass.jpg

Get the NET! Heck...get the gaf! What a HOG!!! And THAT does qualify as a hog...

Enviuos TEE

Look at the kid in the background hiding behind the drum. "I ain't goin nowhere NEAR that thing! It'll eat me!" LOL

Probably what the guy was using for bait...he didn't see his friend come back!

WOW..

TEE

That my friends is a TOAD....they sure are getting closer to Mr Perry's record out there in CA.

Mini

If the fish had eaten one more trout, the same size as the swim bait that was used, it likely would have broken the record.

Tex

I'm sure it'll be broke in the next few years. Same for Smallmouth...I think it'll fall sometime soon.

TEE

well, the real question for me is...

Glass or Tin?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't get that started Simmy!

TEE

Yeah, and that toad put that lil tin boat on plane during the fight too! LOL

If he has a replica made (I hope he did catch and release) it will be GLASS....LOL Can't beat that, even the fish are glass!!

TOXIC

I think I'll have mine cast...out of ALUMINUM! See ....I told ya'..

TEE

The first post said 21 lbs 7 oz....It's actually 21 lbs 11 oz or 21.7 lbs. Earlier his buddy caught a 19.2 I think, same alke...so it might have been the same fish after a few trout

He released it?!!! Oh, that sucka would have gone on the wall!!!

LT

Yep, he released it...gotta keep those big fish genes in the gene pool....I think he plans on getting a fiberglass replica made...

Latest posts

Back