1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2013 Z-7 Sport

Thread in 'Nitro & Tracker Owners' started by Adam Eakins, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Adam Eakins

Adam Eakins Member

I just bought a Z-7 Sport. I'm waiting on BPS to finish all my rigging. I upgrade to the Merc 150 4 stroke. Anyone run the set up? Or anyone run a 7 sport? I'm fired up and can't wait!

2. Jim C. Jackson

Jim C. Jackson Active Member

Hey skip did you finance you're boat through Tracker. Just wondering if they are good, and how long of a loan you can get in terms of years? I am also buying through BPS. Thanks

3. Adam Eakins

Adam Eakins Member

I was going to but I tried Bank of America first. They gave me around 4.5% for 180. I will say the process went very quick and smooth. After getting a purchase order and Mso from BPS they overnighted my loan docs I returned them also overnight (they gave a per paid label) a day later I got my check. BPS wanted 10% down and they were around 5.5% for I think around 120. My loan from Bank of America required very little down like less than a grand. I took the 180 for the lower mainly for wiggle room but intend to pay off early. Hope this helps. What boat you looking at?

4. Jim C. Jackson

Jim C. Jackson Active Member

Thanks skip I am wanting to get the Pro Guide 175 with the 115 4 stroke on it. I would also like the extended payments as well so I don't have a big payment every month.

5. Adam Eakins

Adam Eakins Member

Your welcome. Ahh Nice boat. I did look at that boat as well. Good luck

6. Darryl Stafford

Darryl Stafford Active Member

Skip- I have a 2011 and love it. Works good for me and the family. I did move the front seat pole to the back to give a little more room for my buddy fishing in the back. Added a set of speakers betwwen the consoles and had a piece of vinyl made that snaps in between the consoles and glass. Other than that, its stone stock. Enoy...........

7. THOMMO59

THOMMO59 Well-Known Member

Skip, Are you saying that's a 15 year loan being 180?

8. Adam Eakins

Adam Eakins Member

Tn- thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to it. My wife put the nix on the Z8 so I had to compromise. This boat should work out just fine.

thommo59- yes 15 the 15 year rate was almost a point lower than 12 or 10. I plan on double payments. Should save me a little money.

9. Will Strachan

Will Strachan New Member

I have a new Z7 sport, 2016 with pro-XS 150. Is anyone trying different props. I'd like to get more lift and smooth it out a bit. It rides VERY rough.
    What about props for top speed?