2008 Triton 20x2 225 Pro XS Optimax

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster2

Reaction score
2008 Triton 20x2 with Mercury 225 Pro XS. Standard Tandem Trailer. Keelshield. Lowrance 28CHD on console & 520c on the bow. Stainless Prop. 3 Batteries. Rigging & Dealer fees included in Price. All standard features listed on triton website. You pick your colors. It's priced so low that I'm not allowed to publish the price. Call for Pricing. John Foster 617.780.1777 (cell) 617.253.4211 (work)

How about the swap and sell John Foster? lol

Sorry about that. I was almost certain I posted it there. I even tried to go back and delete it after I put it here by accident, all I could figure out was how to edit. Is there a way to delete it? Sorry again.

Aint no thing John. Happens alot.

I've not been active on the board since I fished a BFL with Rob LaMoy a few years ago at 1000 islands......boy was those waves big out on the main lake.....whew. And my first post back......i mess it up.....lol

must be the residual wave motion getting to you. I know what thats all about

Ewwwwww...that's a bad feelin' when you been rockin' and rollin' on the lake all day and get in the shower and things are still movin'!:unsure:

I am useed to it (well during the season anyway) so it doesnt effect me as much as others, but you are correct. BAD feeling. I have seen people get seasick from it while on land.

yeah, it was so bad that day.........we didn't go back for the weigh in. Just pulled in a cove where there was a store and ramp. got someone to take us back to the tow vehicle. Some days it's just not worth the risk.

mini, you looked great in the spring classic flyer my friend... probablly should have made this my own post but figured I'd let John Foster off the hook by posting my "mini looks great" message here... Oh, was that Mac next to you in the flyer? Its so hard without to recognize him without a cartoon fish in his hands...

David

Latest posts

Back