• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Ranger 520VX Loaded!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Sweet deal on a SWEEET boat!! Brand New 2003 Ranger 520VX Comanche with a 225Opti (@45-47hrs on it TOTAL!!) Custom 35th Anniversary Color scheme...Tandem Trailer w/spare tire and swing away tongue. Lowrance X-97 in the bow and LMS-160

GPS/Sonar combo in dash. The boat is in MINT condition,..no stress cracks, garage stored and comes with cover. MotorGuide 24volt 87lb thrust motor....3 batteries and built in 3 bank charger. Hot Foot and Opti digital info center included. Must sell to make room for '04 boat.

$35,000...FIRM!! (Same boat would retail for @ $42,000)

Serious inquiries only please. Email: [email protected]

Mac (Bill McElroy)

Phone-248-379-3925

This is a 521 but I have the same color scheme and my boat is also sportin' an OPTi!!
35th color 520VX.jpg

Bump...

I've got you're back, BIG DOG. Couldn't let Tox get the best of you while you're out of town and can't defend yourself!!!

Craig

Thanks Craig!! I know who my friends are!!!! LOL And you're right at the TOP!!!

Dude, you're falling down on the job. It's been almost 16 hours since C III ttt'd Tox. But I've got you covered.

Craig

PRICE REDUCED to $32,000...That's a steal for this boat!!

Better act FAST!!!

Mac

Wow $32K, sweet deal.

Back to the top!

Cass :)

BTW,...I have a LMS-320 GPS/Sonar in the dash,...NOT the LMS-160 stated above.....

Latest posts

Back