• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Protracker 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cullen

2002 Protracker 175 w/40 merc. 4cycle 1 1/2 yr.on warrenty. gav.trailer,Adjustable tongue,

everything as it comes from factory. new spare never used,cover,prop. always garage kept.

Boat is hardly used I'm retired but don't get around much. paid 12,600 at bass pro in 02 want 5000 now.

Thanks

John Cullen

Good luck in your sell.

To ME, that is a GOOD price!! I have a 2000 with a 50hp and have been offered more than that recently for mine. I don't think it'll last long at all.

Place it in the boat trader if you haven't already.

Dan, if you were smarter than your brother you would have known to look at John's profile to see where he was.:) John's in Smyrna, DE... Do you want the brother who knew where to find that information to go look at the boat for you? :p

Bill

Hi Dan & Bill,

I have sent e-mails and picture to both of you.I can't figure out how to post on here.

Thanks

John

Hey, You said you were going to drive back here now and again? Fred and I can look at the boat for you and if it's as nice and as good a deal as it looks like and John says it is, we can work something out.

Now, why don'r you register on this site?

Billy

LMAO @ this post, I just went through the same thing 12oo mile roundtrip with my brother to buy a boat. Have fun Bill & Brother

John,

I'm trying to coordinate with a friend of Dan's to get together to look at your boat. His wife is having medical problems right now so it's hard. I'll llet you know what's going on when I know, ok?

Bill

Bill - Did your brother Dan buy the boat??

I agree Bill - i'm thinking of selling my 175 with a 40 merc in a year and was thinking 6500 - 7000, a "2002 Protracker 175 w/40 merc. 4cycle 1 1/2 yr.on warrenty" for $5000 is a STEAL!! The 4 Stroke 40hp Carb'd motor alone new is $4,300!!!

The galvanized trailer is nice also.Especially when it is 13 yrs old like mine is.

Steve

Latest posts

Back