• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Procraft 190 Super Pro DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Nunn

Reaction score
This 2002 Procraft 190 Super Pro DC is equiped with a 2002 Mercury 175 EFI, 67lb Motorguide, Lowrance X-85, Zercom cid w/temp, hydraulic steering, 3 bank charger, tournament live well system, trailer brakes, break away tongue, keel guard, lit compartments, 2 coolers, and more. I have only used the boat since Feb so it is still in showroom condition and is always garaged. I must sell ASAP so please contact me to request pictures or to ask questions. I will deliver the boat anywhere in the USA for a reasonable amount.

Terry

417-725-2667 M-F 8-5

417-725-5956 after 6

Terry, ya remember me Mark from Ca. who came close to

buying an 882 last year this time. Question? did ya

switch sponsership from Nitro to Procraft or win

a boat? If it had some sort of Opti, Hpdi etc.

I know CA. folks would be interested.

Mark

MArk

Hello Mark

It was a lateral move for me because Tracker Marine/Marine One Group are more or less one in the same. Tracker owns/builds around 8 different boat brands including Nitro, Procraft, Astro, Fisher, etc. With all the problems my fellow team members have had with Optimax's I really didn't want to run one myself plus I have had great luck with EFI's. Let me know if you know anyone who would be interested in this boat because it is in perfect shape and only been on the water about 30 times. It is a great boat for $22,000.

Terry

You won't find a better boat for the money and I am willing to deliver just about anywhere in the USA for a small fee.

Terry Nunn

417-725-2667 Ext 105

417-725-5956 after 6pm

Latest posts

Back