2002 nx 882

• Thread starter Brandon Dollarhyde
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
were can i find replacment straps that goes on storage compartments? and does anyone know if u can buy carpet precut to fit a boat?

The straps are really easy to make, go to a craft store and you can buy the nylon webbing in any color you want. All you have to do it cut them to size, seal the ends with a lighter and screw them on.

As far as the rug goes i dont think you can get a pre cut one. Mini would be the guy to ask, i know he redid his last year and from the pics i saw it came out great.

I used an old rachet strap in a color that closely matched my original straps.

bryon,

the web site you provided may or maynot be a reputable operation but it is aftermarket

as i stated and stand by there are not precut kits for tracker and nitro's

sold or ensorsed by tracker boats. it's buy at your own risk from aftermarket manufactures. this means there is no tracker part# for it.

though it would be nice to know if anyone has had any experence with this company

or their products.

have you gotten a precut carpet from them? how did it fit? was it cut pile and the same or better quality?

if you were not happy with it did you have your local parts dept to return it to?

funny i did not see the nitro 882 on the web site is it available? and if so we may want to tell brandon.

brandon,

if you end up useing this operation please let us know how you made out and what your experiance was.

i have an 882 that will need carpet in 3 or 4 years. and would be nice to save the agrivation of cutting each peice to size. if it is cost efective?

thanks joe

thanks to all i used the nylon straps worked out nice. But i will let you know on the carpet as soon as i get a chance.. Thanks all.

Try The Fishin' Hole in St. Louis, 866-547-8716. I see that you replaced your straps, I replace mine through them and they were the actual factory straps, 8 for $10. They should be able to help you with your carpet question too.

Latest posts

Back