2 tourneys and 3 checks!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al cannia

Reaction score
I won the ABA event at Francis Case Lake So. Dakota, and had big fish honors with a 4.95 Smallie,what a beauty!! Then Sunday fished a second ABA event on the Missouri River west of Niobrara Nebraska ,and got a check for 3rd with 11.48 lbs,first place was 11.60,,,I will come down to earth sometime this week,maybe,hehe,just had to share my good fortune with you guys,you're all,always helpful and treat me well here even though I have never met any of you face to face,maybe someday that will change.

WOW - you're looking good for the nationals. Congrats on two great finishes - keep the confidence!

Congrats. You can start hitting tournaments at Anita soon. That is a nice smallie.

We were there Sunday and the DNR guy said they have tournaments starting up there in the next few weeks. My son pulled a 19 incher out to our surprise.

Congrats... very cool... Those checks are nice, too!!!

Thanks everyone, and Ed ,that is great news.Anita is one of my favorite lakes,and very glad to see it healthy again.

Back