1st Senko Bass

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I finally worked a Senko for a few hours and caught 4 fish. Nothing to brag about except I actually know how to use a Senko now. Fishing Senkos require alot of patience which is not my forte. :)
Resize of 2004-06-12 033.JPG

Teri,

I'm glad you finally hooked up using Senkos!! They are my "go to" bait for LM.

Bob G.

Teri

I'm still waiting for mine. Gotta tie one on first I guess. Maybe I'll do that Weds. Congrats on the new technique.

fatrap

Teri,

Nice start!!! Does take a bit of time to work up the patience to fish them. took me a bit. Ask Tox!!!

I got a bass today on a Senko (Yes Tox, Junebug color) that was in the 4lb range.

Carlos

If I had gone out with you 2 yahoos, I would have thrown some different colors.....black, purple, etc., because of the stained water.

TOXIC

Cuaght 12 bass today myself on a Senko....nice job Teri!!!

And GREAT resolution on that pic...

Not to wizz all over your Senko post but...

I like the hair darker like it is and... have you lost weight? That's a very shapely figure you appear to have under that there loose shirt. Not that I'm noticing or anything, just seemed that you look a little different than pics from last year.

(I don't want any crap on this guys... don't read ANYTHING into it -- Teri and I are "just enemies" :) )

Mike -

I made the comment to Teri at the rally that her past pictures do not do her justice! This one is MUCH better than the others! Much more representative of the soft features and smile!

Heck, even I couldn't find anything to do to that picture to improve it! LOL!!

Oh, yeah..... Very nice catch, Teri!

me!

Looks like her fish have lost weight too....where's the 6 lb'ers?!?

Ok boys and girl...nice little boost to my ego this morning.

As far as changes from last year, God has blessed me with better health this summer so I no longer take a medication that makes you look puffy.

I have lost about 13 lbs on the south beach diet and I am trying to lose about 7 more. I never thought I would have to diet. I was always very very thin. Don't really think I am fat now just no "ideal" weight.

The hair is more of my natural color although I somewhat miss the blonde highlights. It used to give me a reason for doing stupid things.

JR, I am planning on fishing with you one day over the 4th. I dont know which day yet. Whatever day everyone else goes to Holiday World to go to the water park and swim in every little kids pee-pee. I'm not really into that. :)

Teri, a hint if you want to change your hair: Wigs!

It worked for me! LOL!!

By the way, I am very happy with the resolution on my digital camera. I sold my 3mp Canon on Ebay and bought a 5mp Pentax Optio. I chose that one based on price and it has a 5X zoom instead of 3. Pentax isn't as mainstream as Canon, Sony, etc but I read great things about their digital products. I am very pleased with the camera so far. I would highly recommend it.

Yeah Teri, give the camera the credit.

Some people just won't take a compliment :).

Back