1996 nitro savage 896

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jexcavator1

Reaction score
My new to me nitro. Love this boat. Can anyone tell me how to find out the color have a few scratches and chips I need to repair. And I have saw about 6 flake powders thst are really close

Attachments

• IMG_7792.jpeg
    IMG_7792.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 0
Nice looking boat. Congratulations.

We went to Cabela's and asked them if they could look up with the hin #, they were able to give us some info on a 2000, but not much. And unfortunately the further back you go,the less they can obtain. From there we checked out great lakes skippers and ordered some samples of flake, and found the match

the colors I’ve found that I believe are it are from Great Lakes skippers I didn’t know I could order samples but will be doing today. Thank you. This is exactly why I wanted to signup and be a member here

the colors I’ve found that I believe are it are from Great Lakes skippers I didn’t know I could order samples but will be doing today. Thank you. This is exactly why I wanted to signup and be a member here
Fyi, for what you get the samples aren't cheap, literally a piece of packing tape with fleck on it, but cheaper than ordering non returnable packets! So, if you don't think it's close, leave it off the order.

Latest posts

Back