1996 Bass Tracker Tourn. Pro 18'

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis B

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to puchase a '96 Bass Tracker Tournament Pro 18' for a good price. Boat is in good shape and has a 90 horse Merc on it. Would appreciate any comments anyone has to offer concerning the boat. I had to part with my 19' fiberglass and this will be my first aluminum boat.

Thanks!!!!

I had a Pro Team 185 w/ 90 Merc and luved it!

if its got rivets, check them real carefully. go for a test ride, it is different than glass.

mike c

Curtis I have a 96 Pro 17 and it may leak a little, but no more than a glass boat would. You can fill the bilge with water (make sure everything is out from under the driver/passenger seat) and you will be able to see if it's leaking. I love mine, if it's a deal I would buy it in a heartbeat. Also the stock 43lb TM is to weak, it really needs at least a 63 (more like 80). Hope this helps, shoot me any questions you may have.

Donnie

Curtis,

I have the exact same boat. The 90 merc really makes it a good setup. Gets out of the hole fast and easy. Very strudy boat to fish out of. I agree with checking the rivets. I am thinking of selling mine and I will ask 4,000 for it. Mine has been really taken care of by the original owner and myself of course.

What are they asking for the boat you are looking at?

wolf

Well shoot! Planned on picking up the boat tomorrow morning and when I got home, had a message on my machine saying the boat was just sold! : (

Hey Wolf. Let me know if you put yours up for sale.

Happy Weekend to all!

Curtis

Latest posts

Back