• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1995 Stealth Bass Boat w/175 Yamaha (NEW PICS)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
My Dad has decided to become a Nitro owner. He has bought my '03 NX898 and is gonna sell his boat. Its not a Nitro but a great rig, and well taken care of

1995 DX 190 Stealth

Dual Console, 19 ft

175 Pro-V Yamaha '95

25" pitch Yamaha prop

Flippin deck (never used)

2 - Garmin graphs (2 yrs old)

Tandem axle trailer w/brakes

Spare tire and carrier

74# Minnkota TM (2 years old)

Hot Foot

Keel Guard

Spare ss prop

custom cover

Transom saver

Entire rig is in outstanding shape.

Not used over about 8-10 times year at the most.

When he goes he usually goes with me.

My Dad is maticulous(spelling) about his stuff, borderline obsessive compulsive. I think the only time the engine has turned over 4500 rpms is the few times I have run it.

936-687-4550 KENNY

[email protected]

He's asking $7400

stealth 012.jpg

Hey Kenny, I was looking at this on the Texas Fishing Forum. I didn't realize that was you. Why don't you post the rest of the pics here also.

It's a beautiful boat but I've never heard of stealth before. Is the manufacturer named Stealth or is it made by someone else?

The trolling motor looks like a hand controlled, is it?

Excuse my ignorance but just what is a Flippin deck?

What is the motor rating for the boat and what kid of speed does that 175 give it?

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy,

Stealth is made by VIP ... Vivian Marine Industries located in Northwest Louisiana in the town of Vivian , as you probably know they are big in the pleasure boat and bayboat industry. NADA has this boat "LOW" valued at $7500 and thats with a single axle standard trailer, single console, and a 135 hp engine. without every option. I know Dad and if some one gets something from him it will be a good deal and well taken care of.

Dad had no intention of selling his boat until I decided to sell mine, and he didn't want to pass up the deal to get a little bigger boat.

Yes is is a hand controlled TM 74 lb.

A flippin' deck just is a deck extension/insert. I don't think dad has ever used it.

The boat is rated for a 175, it'll run low to mid 60's with a team tournament load.

It's at the clean-up shop as we speak so it'll look a little better than the pics show.

Thanks Kenny,

A friend of mine was down for a visit and I asked if he had ever heard of Stealth Boats. He said no so I broke out the laptop to show him and he loved the boat. Said it was the best looking bass boat he had ever seen.:) He seems really interested but the other day he wanted NCFISHINGNITRO's boat too. So now he's interested in both but yours is cheaper and he's driving me crazy talking about them.:wacko: Now, his wanting a boat has come right out of the blue but he looks antsy about it so I don't know.. If you can, how about redoing the pics when it's cleaned up. I'll let you know something when I do..

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy,

Got it back from the wash/wax place looks great i'll get some more photos and post. weather is bad today so it may be a day or 2. KENNY

I'm sorry Kenny but that wash/wax place didn't do a very good job. It looks like they didn't get the wax off the trailer rail or it's still just dirty. And you've got to chamois that water off to take a good picture. I haven't seen my friend for a few days so I still don't know anything.

Uncle Billy

No problem, boat is sold. sold in 5 days.

Guy gave $1000 down to hold, called this past weekend to let me know got the rest of his money together gonna come get it this weekend.

I knew the first person to see it and test would take it if they were serious about a boat, this one is perfect cond. would have been hard to pass up. KENNY

Latest posts

Back