• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1994 Nitro 180tf

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Wilhelm

Reaction score
94 Nitro 180tf w/ 94 Mercury (Tracker) 115, oil injected, power tilt outboard. Recent water pump, fuel pump, 4 blade Piranha composite prop and water pressure gauge. In dash Humminbird (Tracker) flasher (transducer needs to be re-epoxied to hull), speedometer, tach, trim gauge, water pressure gauge, voltmeter. Bow mount foot control 50# Motorguide trolling motor. Recent starting and trolling motor batteries (group 29s for motorguide), Dual Pro onboard charger (for tm batts), Exide battery minder charger for starting battery, bilge pump, divided aerated livewell, 2 onboard coolers, under bow storage, under seat storage, spare Laser II 22 pitch stainless prop, spare trolling motor prop, Bow mount Humminbird station with TM mounted transducer, console mount Humminbird station, w/ speed and transom transducer, Humminbird (Tracker) Wide View fish finder, Humminbird Wide Eye fish finder, drop axle drive on trailer (fresh paint) w/ aluminum 14" wheels (tires should be replaced soon) and Goodyear Marathon tires (st215 75 14) and EZ lube hubs. 2 bike seats with 2 high posts and 1 short post. I am also including the Mercury service manual for the outboard as well as 2 folding fishing seats, 1 tracker and 1 generic (generic seat uses 3/4 pin style post and bushing) if you want them. Overall, the boat is in good shape, with a few minor scratches here and there and some gel coat cracks. If I was keeping the boat, I would replace the carpet in the near future, as well as the trailer tires. It has been a great boat, and is being sold because I upgraded to a bigger one. There are still a few odds and ends that I will wrap up ASAP (2 bunk boards need replacing, rear trailer roller needs to be re-installed, trailer lights need attention). Email me for complete details, or any questions about the boat. I am asking $7500 or best offer. I may also be able to arrange to take the boat for a ride for serious buyers. I have posted several pics in my library. Thanks

Latest posts

Back