Yes, this happened......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always avoided Memorial Day , My buddy and I have nick named it amatuer hour.

I got one for ya,
I drove down the launch ramp after getting boat ready for launch. i made the u turn and backed down to the waters edge, jumped out of truck and into boat. My buddy proceeded to do his part and jumped out of truck and went around to drivers side of truck, Jumped in truck and drove to park the truck in parking lot. (With boat still on trailer) He claims a brain fart happened and he realized what he did or did not do. He got to the top of launch ramp when he stopped and got out of truck laughing his ass off.

I got one for ya,
I drove down the launch ramp after getting boat ready for launch. i made the u turn and backed down to the waters edge, jumped out of truck and into boat. My buddy proceeded to do his part and jumped out of truck and went around to drivers side of truck, Jumped in truck and drove to park the truck in parking lot. (With boat still on trailer) He claims a brain fart happened and he realized what he did or did not do. He got to the top of launch ramp when he stopped and got out of truck laughing his ass off.
I call that team work, just a lil honing on the end results ;-)

Latest posts

Back