Rally pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Anyone have their pics developed yet that can send me a set? Mac, you have yours done yet? Just let me know the cost guys and I'll send you a check. I want to start on the web page with Jamey so everyone can see our weekend in perspective! Don't worry I won't do anything too embarassing! Ya right! LOL

I got mine back,....will mail you a set tomorrow,.......send me your address....thanks!

Mac

HEY, I will be supervising! LOL Making sure Jamey's head doesn't somehow end up on my body! LOL Now, Ken Neeley's face however, COULD show up just about ANYWHERE! LOL

I mailed a set of pix's to both Rob and Marke.......they went out in today's mail....1st class,.....you guys should get them thursday or friday,......probably 40-45 pix's total.....so just pick and post the best ones..

Mac

hahaha,.....bad rumor big dog,......the only fruit you'll see around me at the classic is a lime!! LOL

The BBQ pics that I took are posted at www.picturetrails.com/rjg. I think that you can download them from the website if you want them. I can also send them attached to an e-mail or I can burn them on a disc and give them to Rob at the FLW weigh-in on Saturday if I see him. Let me know.

Bob G.

Mac,

Is that 40-45 pic's, EACH? How much was the developing so I can send you a check? Man I need a new photo album. The scanner is warmed up and ready to go. I'll dump the photo's in my existing library and if I have to, I'll create a new alias so I have an extra library.

Thanks,

Marke

Yeah,..I sent you each a set of pix's,...one roll of 36 plus a few more from the other roll I finished there too!

Don't worry about the cost...they're on me!! Just post a few of the better ones for everyone to see...it's not like anyone's JONZIN' or anything!! LOL I had triple prints made so I still have a set here to show Neeley and Mini plus I have the neg's if anyone else wants a set,...I need to send some to Jackie at Tracker too,..I want to put together an album of just that trip too along with this years tournaments stuff that i take throughout the year.

Just consider the pix's part of the "1st Place" prize pkg from me! LOL

Seeya.

Mac

Latest posts

Back