New Louisiana Member

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this community. So much so, I purchased the platinum membership and suggest all do so. See below for my restoration project… I’ve been blessed to do a few but, this is the 1st Nitro for me.

Boat: 1996 NITRO 160 TF (Rick Clunn Eddition)

Motor: Mercury 75Hp

It has all kinds of electronics, etc. and I got her at a steal… So much so, I’m thinking of keeping her and fishing with it…

With that, I emptied the gas tank and and loooking for a new fuel sending unit…Does anyone know if there’s be a number change, or if I have to use a certain type?

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Hello everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this community. So much so, I purchased the platinum membership and suggest all do so. See below for my restoration project… I’ve been blessed to do a few but, this is the 1st Nitro for me.

Boat: 1996 NITRO 160 TF (Rick Clunn Eddition)

Motor: Mercury 75Hp

It has all kinds of electronics, etc. and I got her at a steal… So much so, I’m thinking of keeping her and fishing with it…

With that, I emptied the gas tank and and loooking for a new fuel sending unit…Does anyone know if there’s be a number change, or if I have to use a certain type?

I was able to replace the sending unit today & the fuel gauge works again… Hip… Hip… Hooray…

Glad you figured out the guage. Usually, its just getting proper length. But you need to watch cuz the guage needs to coincide with the sensors ohms. I changed one out only to find out it was a bad ground! Lol

Latest posts

Back