Zoom Fluke like bait

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ De Kruyf

Reaction score
I have a fishing partner that was given a few Zoom Fluke like soft plastic baits at a tournament a few weeks ago. They look like a Fluke but have a very life like bait fish image on them. He used them and the smallies nailed

Millennium has a plastic fluke called "Bass Candy". I field tested a pack last month. Concept is that instead of the salty flavor, these have a SOUR flavor. The pack I tested was the Golden Shiner in 5". If you like fishing flukes, you might like them. I did hook up with them on an otherwise slow day. Beyond the sour flavor, they are the same as any other "photo-imaged" fluke. However, the material in the Milenniums is very easily torn compared to other flukes. I just picked up a few packs of another brand on clearance at the local outfitters. Looked exactly the same, but the material was better. Milennium does, however, have some other interesting concepts. Check out their site Marc posted - they have crankbaits covered in a rubber coating. Haven't tried any yet, but the idea seems sound. Concept is to get the bass to hold on to the crank for a tad longer.

Latest posts

Back