Zipper Worm Company Discount

• Thread starter Teri C. [URL]http://www.zipperwormcompany.com[/URL
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Happy New Year NTOWS!

You guys have done so much for me over the years. I wanted to give back if it helps anyone. With my new sponsorship with Zipper, I will receive cards to pass out at promotional events that include a discount code.

Take a look at Zipper's web site and see if there is anything you would like to add to your fishing arsenal. If so, use promo code TCPROMO with your order and you will save 30%. I am especially excited about their hand pour line. I don't receive anything for sales, just a pat on the back. :D But I know several of their products produce so I wanted to save you money if you are interested.

Thanks!
http://www.zipperwormcompany.com

Thanks for the info Teri and hope you do well in all your upcoming events. You have earned your present position thru your dedication and love of the sport.

That's fantastic, thanks a bunch Teri. Do we tell them you sent us so you can get the at a girl?

Dan

Dan, the TC in the promo code tells them it's me. :p It shows Zipper that I am helping out. Thanks alot!

Teri.....Thanks, just went to site and they have some great looking baits and prices are not bad also esp with your discount.....:blink:

Gary Yamamoto would have my behind....:lol::lol: They do look good though;) You need to be able to track what you do. I also log my hours on the computer when promoting products and provide the links to the posts to the sponsor. KeelShield has a search engine that gathers all the posts where the name is used and they can see who is saying what about their product. I offered to send in a quarterly report to them (like I do for some of my sponsors) but they said it was not necessary because they could see what I was doing!!:eek: And they liked it. Also find out if your sponsor hangs out or monitors any specific websites. Make it a point to go there and be visible. Enough "Tricks of the Trade", we'll talk at the MVM.

EVERYBODY ORDER BAITS AND MAKE TC LOOK GOOD!!:lol: :lol::lol:

TOXIC

Tox,

Really? You mean you're not allowed to conduct research into what other bait companies have to offer in order to advise your sponsor as to what you like and don't like in a competitors lure, therefore allowing your sponsor to make an educated decision as to pursue a new type, style, color or consistency in a lure? :cool:

All the best,

Glenn

Teri dumb question but does the discount count on the Relix reels also???

I like that the pictures show left hand retrieves and the prices really aren't that bad to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the season and thanks for letting us tag along vicariously through you!

Randy!

Glenn, Yamamoto has been around long enough to see right through that!! :lol::lol: I'm sure that is the story that a lot of others use to get Senkos!!:cool:

You know the reason I told her that is because you have a lot of what I call "Backyard" bait makers. Every show I ever do, I have at least 4 or 5 give me samples of their baits and want to send them to me. I would graciously accept them and then give them to kids as they walked by. It is so very important to align yourself with "Mainstream" companies because the visibility, longevity and rewards are so much better. I worked 4 years to get Yamamoto as a sponsor so I will never do anything to jeopardize that relationship. Plastics are a strange commodity since anyone with a melter and a mold can make whatever they want. When I was a kid, I had a "Creepy Crawler" set that was a melter and molds and you made bugs of all sizes and shapes. I wish I still had it!! Culprit, Mann's, Zoom, Yum, and a few others are all that I would consider if I were starting over. I turned down Big Bite Baits when they first came out and they took off really well. Long story long, there are backyard bait makers for just about everything we use from rods to baits, I wanted to align myself with the biggest and oldest because I don't want to have to go through the "proving" process again. You just never know when the small companies will fold, or go from pouring plastics to making spinnerbaits, or painting cranks.

TOXIC

Randy, the discount does apply to those reels. Please know, I don't know anything about them. Zipper is going to send a few to try but I doubt it will be something I add to my regular arsenal. What I was told was, "they are a decent reel for the price but they are not a high end reel".

I don't know what you are throwing normally but for $100 I personally would look at WalMart online and order a Revo S when they go on sale. I have seen them for $108 on their site. No, I am not sponsored by Revo but I have several reels in the $100 price range and the Revo is by far my favorite. Revo S does not have a magnetic braking system but that doesn't bother me. I like the centrifugal braking system better. Some have both. The BPS carbon lites are nice if you find them on sale. I like the Browning Midas's I have but they haven't held up well over time.

With that said, I know the owner will stand behind the Relix if something goes wrong. With the discount, you are getting a decent reel at a decent price.

I told you I would always be honest about product.

Thanks Teri.

I currently throw Johnny Morris' and love them. Would like to find some decent reels for a little less $$$$$!

Randy!

Teri keep doing good things. Im happy you are off to a good start. I put on a order just now and used my promo code.Now you go on and live the dream. we will live it with you.

Randy,

Look for the ProQualifiers....available in left hand and an awesome reel for the money. I would put it up against a Revo any day of the week.

Way to trump me, Mini. You are sponsored by BPS! :)

However, the Pro qualifiers are a good reel. Just don't buy any of the special sale versions as they aren't the same quality. I have been that by multiple BPS staff.

Buy what you like, Randy. Lots of good stuff out there.

Thanks for the order, Todd. I put in a big order today. What did u get? Hope u like them and let me know I u don't.

fatrap, I can ask. I am a big fan of the sauger jig Berry introduced me to. Has a stinger hook attached. Haven't seen anything like it in the store.

Zipper is introducing a whole new jig line this week. I am sure they will be expanding. I am going to suggest some new trailers if they will listen. :)

It wont be the last time I trump you girly :)

Just wait until i make you take ME fishing on St Clair! You are driving and picking fishing spots. i will clear my GPS first! :)

It wont be the last time I trump you girly

Just wait until i make you take ME fishing on St Clair! You are driving and picking fishing spots. i will clear my GPS first!

Oh..SNAP!!:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Mini - Have you or Mac or Toxic used the new KVD reels? The $99 ones, they were on sale before Thanksgiving at $50 so I bought a few!! So far they seem totally great and smooth!

Trep, I bought 2 for gifts and two for myself, one a spinning and one bait caster. Haven't opened the baitcaster. Thought about taking it back since I am stocking up on Curados this year. I did like the flipping switch on the KVD. Nice to know its a decent reel.

Teri - I need to read about the Flipping switch, I have NO idea what it does!! LOL I can't tell you long term yet, or compare to the Curado's or other top end as the KVD and the Pro Qualifiers are the best I have, but figure with you in the Pro role, you need the BEST you can afford and get to work for the $$!!

Trep, I am still poor. lol. Budgeted for 2 curado upgrades this year. The rest of my reels are around $100. Pro doesn't mean I have more money. :D

When you turn the flipping switch on, it allows you to flip or pitch your biat and not have to turn the crank handle to lock the reel (or line). If that makes sense, not sure how to explain it in technical terms.

when you press the reel release the spool is in free spool. When you let off the reel release the spool is locked without turning the handle

Latest posts

Back