Z9 console install part - beggin for help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Weinstein

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Z9 single console, and have ordered the passanger console for it. It is a permanant install, by the way, or so they tell me. AND, Nitro also says they no longer make the hardware for the install. They did send me a diagram for one of two parts:#141420, an oval aluminum plate with 2 holes. A second plate with 5 holes, part#132846, a 3" X 2" plate with 5 holes, is unavailable and without a diagram even from the supplier (which I find hard to believe !! ). Can anyone help me with this install?

I don't know about a Z9, but I put one in an 08 Z6. We just held it in place and drilled 1/2" holes, then used SS bolts and the largest fender washers we could find. We taped the nut and washers to a stick to get the last nut on the furthest bolt back on the side. It worked great and was very solid.

It sounds like a backing plate for support. If you have the diagram, it can be easily made and probably better that the OEM. If you need a fabricator email me and I'll see what I can do.

Latest posts

Back