Z9 And Ultrex Fit

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueNitroZ9

Reaction score
Anyone install an Ultrex on their Z9? heard the footpedal will not fit in the tray??? I have a 2014 Z9 and want to upgrade but want to see how others are installing it if it does not fit!

Anyone install an Ultrex on their Z9? heard the footpedal will not fit in the tray??? I have a 2014 Z9 and want to upgrade but want to see how others are installing it if it does not fit!

Did you ever upgrade if so were there any issues? Looking myself at upgrading.

Have the ulterra on my Z9 and love it. I put a plate over recess and bolted peddle to it in fixed position.

I have a 2014 Z-9. I placed 1” of rubber matting in recess and shifted the pedal forward so it will fit. The matting helped give the trolling motor control cable enough height to clear the bow console and not place it in a bind. I also didn’t use the existing trolling motor receptacle and instead made a hole through the removable console cover for the power cabling. The hole is inline with where the power cables come off the trolling motor. I tied the power cables into the back of the receptacle block.

Latest posts

Back