z6 passenger console?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's gonna be really hard to find. Welcome to the forums. I looked at Great Lakes Skipper but he had none, however it wouldn't hurt to call them and ask about it. What year boat are you trying to repair/or add one to?

Oh that's almost brand new - so did it not come with a passenger side console or you're just wanting to add one after the fact?? ;) Hopefully the other z owners will pop in, maybe they know something if Great Lakes Skipper can't help you. Do check with the dealer though, either way its gonna cost you a BIG HUNK of change for one, especially since color choice is going to be involved right?

Hey MikePotter .... When I ordered my 2011 Z6 in May 2011 - with all the upgrades - I also ordered a port side console. "Standard color". I waited 13 weeks for it to be delivered to the boat dealer where I bought the Z6 and they installed it in September 2011. Nice fit - looks great .... cost about $295 if memory serves. Boat dealer went out of business in November of 2011. (Choplin Marine NC). I hope your experience with your boat dealer goes better than mine did ....... it was a freakin nightmare.

Latest posts

Back