Z18 Between Seat Storage Box

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A6126BB0-2E01-48F1-ACC1-91DF29F21B8F.jpeg
I’m on my 2nd new nitro. I had a 2016Z18 and am now the owner of a Z19. I had a custom built waterproof aluminum storagebox between the seats. I f any one is interested , drop a note.

Does this sit on top of the lid or do you remove the lid to put this in place?
I might want this.
I removed the lid and used it to have a box fabricated to fit it. So it screws directly to the seat fiberglass over the hole for fuel fittings. I had it on mine for 3-1/2 years with absolutely no problem. I also used and office desk drawer organizer I got at Walmart to put in it for some individual compartments.

What's your price? I see that you are not very far from me here in Baton Rouge.
I come through there fishing over at Lake Okhissa now and then. I have a 2017 Z18. Guess I need to be sure they didn't change size of the center cover from year to year?

200 shipped.
I’m at okhissa quite often. I am the weighmaster at lots of tourneys up there and I also host tourneys on Thursday evenings throughout the summer.
You are more than welcome to email me at [email protected] and I’ll give you my phone number. You probably come right by my house on Hwy 567 going to okhissa. You can actually swing by and physically check it. I don’t think they changed the z18 until either this year or last year.

Thanks Preston, I have the dual console set up in my boat so I don't want to spend that much for the little extra space. Looks like a great unit to install for the added storage though.

I think there were some other guys on here recently asking about the possibility of this setup.
That’s fine. I paid almost 500 for the fabrication. ‍♂️ But new the storage from nitro is about 400. I’m in the process of getting one for my z19 now from nitro. Good luck fishing

Latest posts

Back