1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Z18 Between Seat Storage Box

Thread in 'General Discussion' started by Preston Walters, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Preston Walters

Preston Walters Member

A6126BB0-2E01-48F1-ACC1-91DF29F21B8F.jpeg I’m on my 2nd new nitro. I had a 2016Z18 and am now the owner of a Z19. I had a custom built waterproof aluminum storagebox between the seats. I f any one is interested , drop a note.

2. Larry Williams

Larry Williams Well-Known Member

Does this sit on top of the lid or do you remove the lid to put this in place?
    I might want this.

3. Preston Walters

Preston Walters Member

I removed the lid and used it to have a box fabricated to fit it. So it screws directly to the seat fiberglass over the hole for fuel fittings. I had it on mine for 3-1/2 years with absolutely no problem. I also used and office desk drawer organizer I got at Walmart to put in it for some individual compartments.

4. Larry Williams

What's your price? I see that you are not very far from me here in Baton Rouge.
    I come through there fishing over at Lake Okhissa now and then. I have a 2017 Z18. Guess I need to be sure they didn't change size of the center cover from year to year?

5. Preston Walters

Preston Walters Member

200 shipped.

6. Preston Walters

Preston Walters Member

I’m at okhissa quite often. I am the weighmaster at lots of tourneys up there and I also host tourneys on Thursday evenings throughout the summer.
    You are more than welcome to email me at prestonwalters@me.com and I’ll give you my phone number. You probably come right by my house on Hwy 567 going to okhissa. You can actually swing by and physically check it. I don’t think they changed the z18 until either this year or last year.

7. Larry Williams

Thanks Preston, I have the dual console set up in my boat so I don't want to spend that much for the little extra space. Looks like a great unit to install for the added storage though.

8. Larry Williams

I think there were some other guys on here recently asking about the possibility of this setup.

9. Preston Walters

Preston Walters Member

That’s fine. I paid almost 500 for the fabrication. ‍♂️ But new the storage from nitro is about 400. I’m in the process of getting one for my z19 now from nitro. Good luck fishing