Z-9

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Neathamer2

Reaction score
I remembered a couple of weeks ago that I had seen someone had posted some pics of the new Z-9 Nitro. I thought it was a nice looking boat. (Not a fan of the rims) but as I looked around tonight I found some more pics. Here is the site.

http://www.kernansfishing.com/kernansfishing/bigPic.cfm?galleryID=127&p=1

Max <><

Oh, if anyone goes down to their nearest Nitro dealer and gets one of these Babies after seeing the Pics I sent, Tell the Salesman to send some of the Commission this way.. lol

They're nice boats.......I checked one out inside and out...bow to stern...gunnel to pad in Macon, GA. They are VERY MUCH improved structurally and cosmetically...would love to take one for a spin. They also come with a HEFTY price tag too....but what boat doesn't now days!!??

Nice work Nitro!!

Very good lookin' boat but, I'm with Mac $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$wwwwwwooooweee!:huh:

As long as they match Ranger quality....not a problem. With those kind of prices they should be able to offer top notch customer service also. Personally, I think they'll get there plus some. Time will tell after the "Z" boats have been on the water a couple of years.

TOXIC

Also heard they run like a scalded dog. Any info on speed numbers ???

I like the console layout. Has a retro "hot rod" look to it.

Steve
36_11_81.gif

Hey Roomie!! Whats with the Ice pole thing, it was 70 here today??? LOL

Bassboatcentral has a lot of info (Nitro board) on the z-9, stole this from them:

est mph 81 wmerc225 proxs

Just think of what this 300 XS will do. No its not a Allison or Bullet but a 80mph Nitro is something to behold (this from a guy who did 76+mph in Dan's 929 250XB a few years ago and thought THAT was AMAZING!!!).

Personaly I want to win the lottery then have then do a 911 with this "fusion" hull and a 300XS and a new H2 to tow it with!!! Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer....!!! :lol:

Here is a pic lifted from that site of Jaco Marine's Z-9 with a 300 XS

ACF43B.jpg

It looks like a nice boat.I dont have that kind of money to buy it.

Latest posts

Back