Z-18 Floor Construction Detail

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
z-18 layout.jpg Does anyone have information about the floor construction in the Z-18 (2017) model? I would like to place a post pedestal base in the area marked in red, along side the drive console as shown in this pic. I want to place it off center as illustrated with the red mark. Before I make a hole in this location, i need to determine if anything is in the way underneath up to 3" deep. Any knowledge or contact I can use would be appreciated.
Thanks guys!

View attachment 886 Does anyone have information about the floor construction in the Z-18 (2017) model? I would like to place a post pedestal base in the area marked in red, along side the drive console as shown in this pic. I want to place it off center as illustrated with the red mark. Before I make a hole in this location, i need to determine if anything is in the way underneath up to 3" deep. Any knowledge or contact I can use would be appreciated.
Thanks guys!
Hey Larry,
Any thoughts on calling Bass Tracker? They should surely know the answer.
Best of the New Year!
Vic

Duane,

The trash can is actually a part of the closed in icebox area so it's sealed inside under the icebox lid. There is enough depth under the floor, I think, but I wouldn't want to puncture or cut into a support of any kind. Kerz probably has the best suggestion if I can figure out how to talk to the right person. Thanks guys. If this area is clear I believe it would serve well to carry the post and butt seat without obstructing access to move around and yet keep it very handy for use.

Hey Larry
What about stopping by the local Tracker boat store and talk to service department?
Vic

Latest posts

Back