You're going to love this one !!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Speaking of Animal activists I found this in this mornings paper.

First Jeffery Scheu was attacked by a bear. Then the authorities got a hold of him

Cox News Service reported that Scheu, 36 was arrested Sept 3 at an Idaho hospital for failure to pay child support. Scheu was recovering at the hospital after being attacked by a grizzly bear in West Yellowstone on Aug 25.

AND NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:

Scheu and a group of ANIMAL-WELFARE ACTIVISTS had been tracking a bison at the time of the attack.

Great bunch of people these activists.....love animals...desert their kids. The guy owes $23,000 in back child support. I think I'll find that bear and buy him a case of Coors.

it's wierd how everybody seems to ultimately get what they really deserve,....sooner or later. But,...I don't owe one stinkin' cent of child support, but I am takin' a few C&L's up north in my pursuit of a Bear!!..LOL Got Bait,...got Limes!!!

I was thinking about PETA folks the other night. What do they do when they are driving down the highway, smacking bugs with their grill and windshield at 70mph?

I mean, bugs have feelings, don't they? Are they prepared to give up their cars?

What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when he hit's the winshield???

His arse...hahahahahahaha

Good luck on the bear scene. The berry crop was huge this year, and I struck out. Plus crappy weather just made it an all around tough trip, but I'm going next year anyways!!

It was so dry here, we don't have hardly any berries! But the bears always manage. That's why a bait pile will get hammered.

Luckily I've not had any problems staying AWAY from bears the last few years. Now when I lived in Indy and Chicago driving my '89 Mustang GT, those bears realy LIKED that BAIT!!!

Not my bait. They got hit twice in a week. That's it. Switched to 100% meat at some of them, and they were still not hitting.

Mac you and I are in complete agreement. I made sure my kids were paid first...through a military allotment. Evidently these slobs just desert their families in search of ????? Makes me want to re-think the statement I have always lived by "I might not agree with what you say, but I'll defend till my death your right to say it"

This story should have hit the front page, but it didn't, and probably never will...how sad!!