You know you've got it bad when...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
1. Anytime a lake/river or other water scene is in a movie, you immediately start looking for laydowns and points...

2. The highlite of the day is coming home to the new Bass Pro Master and Angler catalogs... and actually page thru them in their entirety with a highliter in hand.

3. You find very little "new" stuff in the BPS catalogs worthy of actual excitement.

THAT'S ME!! In fact I've got a couple more.

I drive down the highway and imagine what the open countryside would be like underwater and where the banks and structure would be like.

I tell the salespeople at BPS about the merchandise THEY sell. (They have a pet name for me...Knowitall S.O.B.) Hey! Somebody's got to train 'em.

Harpo

I take scotch tape, fold it over and make little idex tabs on the pages I want to go back to.....

You know Sim - I was thinking that same thing (your #2 and #3). While a new boat or replacing all my electronics would be cool, at this point I can't actualy find a reason (other then it's FUN) to drive to BPS and buy anything! Oh yea, more lures, worms... But I have more then twice the number of rod/reels that will fit in my rod locker, with a 40 HP i'm at the point that more I add the slower she goes!!!

Harpo - I too have had to correct the boat sales people at times (especialy on the Tin boats) when i've been there. Now Dan J and ReelGuy not you two, but some of the newer folks aren't up on the changes year-to-year of improvments as we that live and breath Tracker are!! :)

yep, sooner... that's right, I forgot about the highway conversion...

ever find yourself mentioning how that herd of cows is relating to cover/structure? How they "school up" in 10% of the field except when roaming????

Trep, I think the internet and sites like this one make the printed catalog so obsolete... we know about the important new stuff way before a catalog can be printed and mailed...

I still need the catalog, at least until I get a computer in the bathroom. ;>)

Harpo

You got that right Simmy! I have every magazine back to about 96 or 97 and have read every one at least a dozen times...takes me about 5 minutes to spot any new items in the BPS catalog LOL...:)

TEE

Latest posts

Back