You know it's cold when........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Rob, who normally sweats in any temp over 60 f, puts on his arctic expedition series coat.

A purebred freak of nature bird dog upon seeing the shotgun and gear, takes an excited jump out the door towards the truck, only to be struck with sub zero temps, then turns and runs back in the house, down the hall, and far under the bed!

A 4 year old opts NOT to go outside and go sledding but rather stay in and play fishing on the computer.

You wake up in the middle of the night to see your wife perched over you wrapped in 16 layers of thermal underwear with a 5 gallon bucket of ice and snow in one hand and your loaded (now useless to you see dog comment) shotgun in the other and she says, "GOD HELP ME, IF WE DON'T MOVE SOUTH NOOOWWWWW!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL SOMETHING AND YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST INSURANCE POLICY!"

You try to start a SNOW machine and it just goes "click"

You humor yourself to go read the thermometer and all it reads is "TOO MOTHER F$*@&%%*#&$ COLD, GO AWAY"

The weatherman says, "Good news......we'll have a low pressure warming spell on Tuesday and highs will be in the low teens" Shortly thereafter the weatherman comes up missing, never to be seen or heard from again!

Yup......it's cold in NY folks! And if you have time to think of crap like this.....it's reeeeeaaaallllly cold out! LOL Durn fever.

Rob,

I was up at the lake for 4 days. Pipes to thaw out and the dogs would not spend more that 2 minutes outside.

Let me know next time your up. I'm feeling better now, we can hit the ice! As long as you have cold beer!

Rob,this morning I walked out the door,tried to light a smoke,but the flame froze solid.Had to go back inside to let it thaw out so I could light my cigerette.I hope this cold snap doesn't last long.

When the weather's hot and sticky,

not the time for dunkin' dicky.

But when the frost is on the pumpkin,

THAT'S the time for dicky dunkin'

Soonerfan,

that is too funny! ha!

i didn't realize that there was a seasonal pattern for dunkin' dicky or dicky dunkin'.

jd

Rob,

I will give you a call next time I go up and yes there will be cold beer.

Latest posts

Back