Yo Teri.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I told a buddy of mine that has a older 16V that has the "original" 1991 28lb. thrust troller about yours and was wondering how much for that 46 you have and does it have the mount?

Thanks,

TEE

Close but no ceeee----gar!!:lol::lol: Tell him to look at that Ebay sale. $269 for a new 70lb thrust MG 45 inch shaft.

TOXIC

You know I forgot to mention he may need a long shaft TM anyway...duh:wacko:

any good trolling motor shop can change the length of the shaft on the motor....

So Teri what did you upgrade to? I must have missed it. I am looking at the 70's on ebay awful hard.

Got my 70 in from that Ebay auction and it is great. Other than the discoloration on the bearing cap on the shaft, it is like brand new. I haven't had a chance to try it out on the water yet (it does work though). I'm happy with it. Last I checked there were 8 left, don't wait too long.

TOXIC

Toxic,

Thanks for the headsup, I am going to order one today, I think it would be a good upgrade to my 43.

It is done, I may get in trouble but hey it is only a trolling motor!

See ya.

I bought a Minnkota Maxum 70 (I think) off a guy here in town who was in a pinch and bought a new one for a tournament and then fixed this one. I love it!

Got my MG 70 in today from the ebay auction, it is like Christmas.

Teri, on your 750 was the plug wired for 24 already? I am going to put a meter on mine tonight to check.

I can hardly wait to try it, weather permitting this weekend.

See ya.

Latest posts

Back