Yo Hammer....need a Keel Shield!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Can you bring me up a black one when you come next week???

Yo Neeley - you got a picture of the boat yet??

I contacted the owners of KeelShield and told them that I knew a crusty, smelly, minnow dunkin, deer ambushin, tackle store owner that might, if properly trained by me, be somewhat of a good spokesman for their product. Their response wat that I had just lowered myself in their eyes but they woulod send me one if I promised to install it to make sure that you didn't wrap it around the transom.

I'm a step ahead of you Butch....Ordered it last week. CIII tipped me off on the color. Hope you know, you picked up a new product line for the shop. I hope it get's here before I leave.

TOXIC

Thanx....but do I now have to wear that fluorescent tourney shirt???

And about the installation......please package up your "boys" a little better than you did last year when you installed Mac's......we're still having nightmares up here!!! :blink:

Ken I told him he was installing mine too. But I aint watching!!!!

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit just thinking about it!!!

Just make sure you have masking tape, rubbing alchol, and a crayon....I know the crayon isn't a problem for either one of you!!:p:lol:. I'm bringing the Jack so Ice and Coke is your responsibility!!

TOXIC

Steve now thats funny! I am actually going to use the tape on MY eyes....

Ice and coke is easy, I have a feeling you cant transport enough Jack Daniel's across state lines (legally). It's a good thing they sell it here :)

Latest posts

Back