Yet one more soft plastics question..........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Salt, Garlic, Yum..... Is one better that another?

Me? I kinda prefer the garlic..... It reminds me of Ken Correnti's sister who used to sunbathe on their back porch when we were kids! (1970-ish) That deep, dark Italian tan! That little, white bikini! Then she went and married Jim.....

me!

Go with garlic. Any scent that provokes a memory like that has to be good. Think I'll sniff a bag Wild Thangs with garlic scent and see if I think of Annette!

Bear

She is the only Annette I know. She looked great in Black and White.

Bear

Yeah makes me remember Monica Parsigraciani!!! LOL, the only italian girl I came close to dating! Try that last name fast while intoxicated! What you end up mumbling makes for some interesting conversation.

I'll tell you how old I am..... When I was 4 years old, my father bought our first television. The very first show I ever watched was the very first "Mickey Mouse Club" show! That was 1954! Yeah, Annette always was hot - but Karen was more my style!

Now, later in life, I did marry an Italian..... Well..... Never mind!

Scott,

How could you marry an Italian woman and still remain 115 lbs?? I avoided Italian woman for that reason. So what happend? My mom decided to teach my wife how to cook and I ended up 220 lbs anyway....LOL

Marke

Uh, Marke..... I'm not THAT small! 145#! And, while I was married, at one point I was pushin' 160..... "Mangia! Mangia!" (sp?)

me!

OOOOHHH 160lbs? Man I weighed that when I GOT married. Now, 190! Geez, 145, 160, WHATEVER! I'd take the 160 in a heartbeat! LOL

Latest posts

Back