Yes Rob I'll be there tomorrow at 6:30 am to freeze fish

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Rob I tried too call you tonite, got your machine at new #. Well its 11:09 thursday night & my alarm is going off at 3:30 am, the reason is I've been busyy working that i"m leaving early so I can change props replace the winch strap that broke sunday, enter some waypoints in my GPS for some new spots I got from some of my friends & then time to venture out into the cold!. I should be off the water by 4:00 so if you get a chance stop by the stonehelm I'll be there untill 6:15. I don't care if it snows but NO WIND yea right!!, but regardless I'll be extremely dissapointed if I don't leave with a check. I'll post on monday night my report. Mark

Mark,

If you are in Plattsburgh, you probably won't read this until Monday. There is a lake wind advisory for today and tomorrow on Champlain. I was pre-fishing today for our club championship that is Saturday and Sunday. There was 5 footers on the broad lake today and the Triton TR-20 that I was fishing in handled them pretty good.

I just bought a windstopper fleece hood from fleececorner.com and had it on all day today. It saved my head/face/neck/ears from freezing for sure!! I highly recommend this product!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back