Yamamoto D-Shad

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
My editor at Yamamoto has been tied up and it has taken a while to get my articles posted. Here's a piece I did from our trip to St Clair this year and our use of the D-Shad. If you search my name on the Yamamoto site, you can get all of my articles. Consider signing up because there are some great writers and information on the site and they DO NOT spam your inbox like some of the other sites.

Enjoy.

http://www.insideline.net/index.php/feature-soft-plastics/1314-a-new-favorite

Now Toxic, I know you from the BBC but that's the first time I knew you wrote articles. I'm always leery of some sites because they just constantly flood the box, they'll even ignore unsubscribe check boxes (like one gun site I registered for a 9mm once, since then, every 2 days even though its now marked spam, it still comes). But definitely gonna check out your articles although I'm not a serious fisherman as I like ANYTHING that bites my hook and pulls LOL. :cool:

:D I've been writing for Yamamoto for the last 15 years!! I PROMISE they will never spam you. I know because I am subscribed just like everyone else. I don't flaunt my sponsors anyway. Last thing I want to be known as is a "talking head". Just like I have offered and continue to offer anyone who contacts me wanting a KeelShield a pretty good discount. They just happen to be another one of my sponsors. I'll float the same offer here since this is the new home of NTOWS. If you have any questions on any of my sponsors products, I'll go out of my way to get you an answer. To date my sponsors are Yamamoto, SPRO, Gamakatsu, GUEST Chargers, KeelShield, CastAway Rods, and bunch that are handled by a Rep Group I work with...Burris Scopes, Stack-on safes, Bullet Weights, Culprit, Koppers, Yakima, Quantum, Wally Marshall Baits, Reel Magic and a few more I am probably forgetting. ;)