XPS Extreme hard baits

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky P

Reaction score
Just recently picked up (10) XPS Extreme hard baits. Bought topwaters, cranks, and some sticks. I have my favorites and didn't need to purchase any more hard baits, but I feel very confident that these will work great. They appear to be just a good a quality as Bomber, Bandit, and Normans I fish. I've always been partial to Rapalas because my nicer fish seem to come off of them. I don't think I would have bought them from the catalog, but seeing them at Balt. BPS I liked the finish. I believe I'll nail some nice smallies on them.

Just feeling good about my purchase. Looking for positive or negative feed back. The proof will be in the pudding when I try them.

Mini and I went to the BPS store in MI on friday and we tank tested a lot of the new XPS baits...and your "feelings" are right on the mark....they're excellent.

The top water's are very good and they "walk" excellent accdg' to Mini,.....he tested all of them and I stayed on the floor, watching the baits' actions and the fish's behavior towards them. I haven't put together my BPS bait order yet, but when I do,..you can bet it will have a bunch of the new XPS baits in it!!...Color selections are always determined by the water clarity, the weather conditions at the time and the angler's personal preference, but the "actions" of those baits are awesome...i will have SEVERAL of each style and color!...LOL We highly recommend the new XPS stuff!!...you'll save a bunch of $$$ too!!

Mac

They have some new designs. Looks like the Yozuri's. Scott did a tank demo yesterday and there was a rush on the fishing dept when he finished !Mac, you should be here today ! Ken has me working sales during the shows. I'll be here next sat and sun too. Stop by and say hey.

Craig

Those baits are one of the best kept "secrets" in the business. They're not in every store imaginable, getting thrown in front of the same fish over and over. (Well, at least not yet!) Check out the finishes and you'll see there's lots of "bang" for the buck! I'm a believer that's earned a few bucks by using them in tourneys. IMHO

XPS Baits have been in my tackle assortment since introduced. Like all manufacturers they do make some baits that I havent had success with (perhaps I should fish more?). But the ones that do produce for me have had excellent results. Remember the thread about Lucky Craft? I have and will continue to say that in most cases I would put the XPS baits up against the Lucky Craft baits as far as fish catching ability.

Mini

I had alot of problemsw with the shallow diver. After a few cast and bumping the bottom, the bills would come off. i only hads the problem with the shaqllow diver. the others worked great.

Latest posts

Back