X-Mas Toys:

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz Bouvier

Reaction score
O.K., it's been awhile between post, but I was wondering how everyone made out for X-Mas, being my wife & family can't seem to understand the attraction to Bass fishing and what to get me, they got me Gift C's. to BPS, & Dick's Sporting Goods.. Now I can't wait for the spring thaw..

See my notes under "First" by Bruce about half a dozen posts down!

Don't ya hate having no better way to participate in the sport than to sit and watch the Saturday morning fishin' shows on TNN when there's snow and ice outside your window!

me!

Got a Lowrance X-85 and a gift certificate to BPS to replace all the jigs I lost this year :)

Got Boat Buckles, XPS Lazer Eye lures, New Spinning Rod/Real, Gift Certificate to BPS, assorted lures (my boys picked them out from the bargin bin at BPS) and Fishing t-shirts!

TrepMan

Got loads of tubes, a couple of Manns baby1-, a handful of spinner baits, 2 BPS gift certs, and best of all, the Woo Daves Bustin Brozebacks video. Now all I need is an Avalanche with a 135 Opti.

XPS Lazer Eye lures, BPS gift certificates. Hmm...what to buy?

Michael, I think Jeanne and Beka must be collaborating.

Rich - Great minds think alike! Now what I want to know if WHAT FISHING STUFF DID JEANNE GET FROM YOU!

Oh, how could i foget my best present....

A 5 hour guide trip on Lanier with Mac Farr for 2!!

I have to thank Rich for this one. My wife knew i've been dying for a guided trip but had NO idea had to find a guide. So she checked my e-mail and found Rich's address and Rich pointed her to Mac!

Man I can't WAIT for spring pre-spawn and my first trip with a guide on LANIER!!!!

TrepMan

I got a BPS certificate and the VanDam book that I mentioned in an earlier post. I have to admit, the boy really knows his stuff. If anyone sees him let him know that I am enjoying the book and waiting for the sequel.

Bear

I will tell him when I see him @ the FLW on Okeechobee.

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag (but knowing Mac he already did).....look for a new VanDam book coming with illustrations done by someone we all know!

Mini

i got a great tee shirt. it's a white shirt with a largemouth bass colored with red, white & blue stars & stripes. stan

My hubby gave me an assortment of Plano storage boxes so I can redo my storage lockers in my boat. Also received gift certificates to buy more!

Rick...would it help if I told your wife that you can never have enough fishing stuff? LOL

Stan J...You gonna wear your new T-shirt to the meeting?

Happy New Year everyone!

Carli

NOTHING AGAIN!!!!! I guess my family makes up for it on my b-day in March. I refuse anything that doesnt come from my wish list.

Rob

Latest posts

Back